Wonderware InTouch Alarm Pop Up Question

juliandmnx

Ok, so this questions has two parts.

First of all, I am creating a SmartSymbol with some indirect tags that I want to display in a generic pop up. Each one of this Symbols/Instances has a Tag Name (E.X Motor1, Motor2, ... etc), is it possible to configure the Smart Symbol to send this "Device name" as an indirect tag?

Second, Once I have that indirect tag I want to show in my pop up screen just the alarms for that particular device so I have created different alarm groups for each of the devices (E.X Motor1, Motor2, ... etc), is it a way to run a script that automatically sets the query to the device I want within the same pop up window? I have this script but it is not working for me:

AlarmRef.Name="\InTouch!" + MotorName (Indirect tag from question 1);
#AlarmViewerCtrl1.ApplyQuery(AlarmRef,1,900,"UnAck","Summary");