Red Lion Crimson 3.0 Complex Expressions

Zuidema.ryan

I am currently making a new panel for a piece of machinery we are rebuilding. I am interested in using some complex expressions to obtain the effects I want. Was wondering if someone could direct me to perhaps a Cliff notes version of the programming language, or somewhere I can learn more about the format I need to follow to make a valid expression. I've browsed a couple threads on the issue and have learned a little, such as returning a text when a certain tag is true or displaying a certain value. I would be interested in how to compare two tags to each other to return a different line of text, or require two tags to be true to return something else. Any help is much appreciated.

Most of the syntax is fairly close to C. In my version of the Crimson 3 manual there are sections near the end called "Using Programs" (pg 213) and "Writing Expressions" (pg 225). I would review those first and come back here with your questions from that.