CP1L MSKS for counter mode

Resurgance

Hi, have come up with some code for a high speed optisaw using a CP1L and flourescence detection.
In a previous project I attempted to use multiple CBTL's but never got it working, then used a simpler method to get running at the time.
So I have not been successful yet with interrupts.
- I know power cycle necessary
- have set up PLC correctly, and assigned right inputs as quick for execution condition, encoder for counter mode according to MSKS operands (input interrput 0 for example pertains to interrupt task 140, and input for encoder is 0.04, SV is A532, PV is A536 etc etc)
- I have programmed code according to section 8-1-3 of W516-E1-03.

I am NOT using any MSKS on first cycle, only as example when execution condition is met. Said condition is a physical input, assigned as quick (no overlaps with encoder inputs etc I have double checked - software only so no designated z-phase input)
I have also as per example not included the first MSKS, as the CP1L defaults to diff-UP for counter mode.
Hooked an encoder up to test but no joy.
Tried input intterupt numbers in brackets and cycled power (where it says 100 (or 6))
Any ideas?
Thanks, Stew

Got it. Woke up this morning with a hunch. I had actually not assigned the relevant inputs as interrupts in setup (input interrupt 0, 2 and 3 in this case). I assumed that in counter mode it used a standard input. Then I had to remask interrupt after interrupt program had run.
Hopefully in practice this equates to cutting on the mark! Having to rely on VFD rather than servo so not ideal....