Anyone heard of 'Lenza' (sp) drives/motors

Russ

Lifetime Supporting Member
I believe they're german.. pretty sure just vfds....
Would like to look at some specs on them... and some manuals if possible..

But can't find anything with google

help...

It's pronounced the way you spelled it, but it's spelled with an 'E' at the end.

HERE'S the Lenze USA website. Hopefully you can find the stuff you need there.

-Eric

Lenze is mostly a gearbox and power transmission manufacturer in Germany. Always high quality but extremely difficult company to do business with. There drives are quirky and very European except for the ACTech drives which they recently purchased.

Some of Lenze's mechanical variable speed stuff is the craftiest designs I have every seen and, within design limits, is tough as nails. Most of the Lenze product in the US is part of a machine designed in Europe and shipped to the US. They market very little direct to customers here.