siemens MP 277 10" touch screen issue

Soonam

Hello Iam using siemens MP 277 10" touch screen on the Siemens S7 315-2DP PLCs DP port along with other remote IOs. The issue iam facing right now is when i try to connect the Touch screen on the DP network whole DP network going down. I did check the profibus adress all looks good . What will be the reason

Depends on the network, only the last device on both sides of the network need the termination to be on. All other resistors need to be off.

Similar Topics

Good day, May I ask, what do I need to perform MIGRATION of HMI program from Siemens MP277 10" Touch hmi to TP1200. I already have WinCC Flexible...
Replies
Views
I currently have 4 siemens mp277 10 inch touch screens I deal with. Lately 2 of them have been giving erratic touch screen results. To specify...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am facing some issue on my siemens control panel on which the screen is all black. This control panel (mp 277 10" - 1P6AV6...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts, Anyone can help me how to configure the CX-Programmer to link a communication into Siemens MP277 touch screen. Any help is...
Replies
Views
I'm currently in the phase of specing a new project. It will be fairly simple setup to monitor tank levels. I will be using a S7-1200 as the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom