Twincat3 connection error

kingkong

Hello people,

I'm new with the twincat3 environment, so I have a question.

When I will run the PLC program that's wrote in twincat, every time there appears the following error code:
Connection denied: The connected device does not support the target ID service. Please rescan your network.

I used a beckhoff PCI card to connect the EK1100 buscoupler to my computer.

I hope that anyone knows what the problem is here.

Kinds regards,

Kevin

just what it says, rescan in twincat and find the correct target file, be aware that sometimes the bootware version does not give access to a new version of the software.

Sorry for bumping this old thread, but was there ever any solution to this problem? It's been plaguing me for the past few days, without any number of reboots seeming to fix it. I'm trying to run locally on my PC, not on a physical PLC.