Buy/Sell PLC section

rcflyer91

I have tried unsuccessfully to list equipment to the Buy/Sell PLCS section. Anyone else having difficulty? I sent a note to the admin. but no word back yet.
Just wondering.

Just a thought. You may have to re-register with a New Registration in that section. Some parts of this forum requires this. I don't really remember why, but I think it is to cut down or eliminate Spam/Advertising. Even that may require a delay for approval. Just try that until you hear from Phil, The Owner/Administrator of the site.

Similar Topics

Hey all, just wondering does anyone use the Buy/Sell Used PLC's area on this website, I would think that there would be brisk business in this...
Replies
Views
I wonder if anyone can gie me tips on where to buy/sell a used PLC? Any website recommendations? Thanks!
Replies
Views
There should be a buy and sell section on this site. I'm always looking for used plc cables, software and components for cheap of course... as...
Replies
Views
I never see any activity. Is it not recommended? I have a S7-1500 with a bunch of modules (analogue, encoder, DIO) and a touchscreen to dispose...
Replies
Views
I'm wondering about the Buy/Sell PLCS tab at the top of this page. I never see people posting stuff there..... Or perhaps I don't check enough...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom