Redlion G15 HMI

lijumuttath

Hi,

Is it possible to open PDF/JPEG from the HMI screen. What I am trying to achieve is opening and closing of drawing by click of a button. Thanks in advance.

Regards
Liju

Yes, there is a pdf viewer primitive built into Crimson 3.0, but I have not used it.

As for jpegs, yes, you can use images on your pages and there are multiple methods for using them. In most cases, you can just drag and drop the file onto a display page.

When you set up the project, it may be important to consider the number and size of these drawings and take note of where they are stored. On the Display Pages window with "Pages" selected, there is a tab called Images on which you can set these things up. Click in a field and press F1 for pop-up help on the particulars.