GE 90-30 power supply ?

CalG

I noticed another recent topic on the 90 series and thought to join the train! ;-).

I've got a "spare" 5 module 90-30 with the processor on the board that has been used for HMI and Analog IO developement to augment a similar unit that controls a process machine I oversee.

This "back up" unit experienced several months of power down, and lost it's battery back up etc.

Presently, when powered up, ONLY the AC power LED is illuminated, as well as the "power on" LEDS for the mounted I/O modules. However, connection with a PC is unsuccessful.

Is the processor toasted? Or am I missing something?

ETA

Bottom line, I've got and re-read the set up documentation on the 90-30 series , but I did not get a sense of the error conditions that migh be possible after an extended period of neglect. The lack of connectivity is new to me.

Last edited: