ABB Control Station - Local v Comp

rywins

I am have been looking at some ABB DCS code and am trying to determine the initial states of some valves that are controlled by function code 80. Control stations. I am having trouble understanding the difference between local/computer mode versus auto/manual modes (i.e. parameter S6). If anyone could provide a better explanation that would be very helpful, or point me towards some better literature. I have the function code explanation guide but it doesnt seem to provide good descriptions.

Similar Topics

does anyone have an install or know if/where i can download it for the following "ABB PS501 Control Builder Plus V2.3 " the software was a free...
Replies
Views
I currently have a weird issue involving Ethernet IP communication between a ABB CI873 (EthernetIP Module) and a 1756-L83ES. The Layout is as...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I am hoping to find some help understanding the ABB VFD Connection to my Rockwell PLC. I have set up the VFD parameters based on...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I am working on a project where I will update some functionality in older machine. I have to use ABB Control Builder M...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone! I am using CD522 module to run my stepper motor application.I am need of motion control library functions like...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom