Date & Time Format Siemens TP Comfort Series HMI

LB90

Hi all,

I'm using Siemens TIA Portal V13 SP1 Update 7 and I'm configuring a TP1200 Comfort Panel HMI.

I'm trying to display the date and time using the 'date/time field' element.

The default display format is 04/14/2016 10:52:39 AM.

I need to display the date/time as 14-Apr-2016 10:52:39 (24hr format).

I've changed my OS date and time settings to match my desired format but this seems to have no effect on my HMI screens.

I'm simulating the HMI with WinCC Runtime Advanced as I do not have the physical panel.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Cheers,
LB

Similar Topics

I can't see any option to display the date in UK format, i.e. dd/mm/yyyy Is it available in TIA Portal v18?
Replies
Views
Have several hmi screens mirrored to different Nematron Screens using Thin manager , need to have the clocks synced and 24 hour format , My screen...
Replies
Views
I am working on a project for an international client and they requested I put the date in the alarm log in DD-MM-YYYY instead of the MM-DD-YYYY I...
Replies
Views
Was just wondering if anybody has had any issues with the Date Format on WinCC Flex 2008? When I place a 'Date' in the screen editor, initially it...
Replies
Views
Hi, In my application I want to write Date Time (UTC time format in seconds) of controller/workstation to third party device (Modbus supported)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom