Rslogix5000 indexing tags

lllerena

I have worked before with PLC's programing software and tables (I mean N7:0 and so) and also used address like N7:[N20:0]

Can I do the same in Control Logix? I am trying this REC[Tempo2] where :
REC is a used defined variable and
Tempo2 is a Integer type variable

Can anyone help me ? o r guide me?

Thanks in advance,

Luis

Simply define REC as an array of whatever data type you require. i.e. when you create the tag, give it a dimension equal to the maximum value of Tempo2 plus 1.

Similar Topics

I would like to address bit location of tag X with another tag, so that I can create logical rungs that are dynamic. Example lets say X and Y are...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am dealing with a single SBR subroutine thats handed 1 input paramter UDT P.x multiple times: (Pump) P.1/2/3/4/5. I JSR into the same...
Replies
Views
Hi! So my problem is a little funky, I had Studio 5000 v 24 and 30 installed, but forgot to install RSLogix (which I cannot go without). Is there...
Replies
Views
So I had an odd request from a customer for the above. I have written the logic and tested it all in one PLC with only using 7 outputs and 7...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have an RSLogix5000 project which is running live in the factory but I need to make some changes to the logic. I want to test...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom