Unity Pro XL Upgrade

I am having problems upgrading to Unity Pro XL V8.0 from V7.0. The software loads and I can open Unity; however, I keep getting the following error:

"Integrity check - Severe Warning!
Warning! One or more problems have been identified during the self-test. It's now in your responsibility and highly recommended to correct the following files by re-installing your copy of Unity-Pro!
C:\Program Files (x86)\Schneider Electric\Unity Pro\CConv.dl
....\CfCatView.dll
....\CFGERIOBusx.dll
....\CFGPre.dll
....\CfgQERIO.dll
....\cfgx80.dll
....\CFIODKExtM340Specific.dll
....\DataAccess.dll
....\FDTDTMMgr.dll
....\FDTDTMServices.dll
....\LLClient.dll
....\SaveRestData.dl
....\Schneider.Electric.Unity.UnityFdtContainerFactory.dll
....\stmsdk.dll
....\TargetCommon.dll
....\TypeManager.dll
....\VariableManager.dll

I have attempted to Upgrade V7 to V8 using factory disk. I have uninstalled and re-installed V8 using factory disk and I have ran "Repair" (with administrator rights) numerous times. From what I can tell, I can click the "OK" button and move right along, but every time I open Unity or a new program I get this message. :mad::mad::mad:

Any suggestions/help will be greatly appreciated! What happened to Unity... Unity and Concept were the few applications that I could load and use with little to no interaction or failures. Didn't want them going the route of Rock/AB.

Thank you in advance,

Trent

I forgot to mention that I am running Unity on a Win 7 VMWare virtual machine. Unfortunately all the tech notes on Schneider's website says the Upcleaner application is for Win 8 only.

I will give it a try if anyone can verify that it will work on a Win 7 machine.

T.

I have used it to WMVARE (win7 virtual), and also for real windows. Do unity unistall first from normal way, run upcleaner then and boot PC and install Unity again. Upcleaner cleans all registry values and folders from unity installation.

Last edited:
Lare,

You are the man! I ran the upcleaner application 2 times and it seemed to get me to the same spot; however, it allowed me to load all the patches (11 or 12 I think) and the problem went away.

Thank you again!

T.

Dears,

actually i have a fatal error happens once i try to open unity pro v8 , i installed it instead of v7 , the error gives message " TRENDINGTOOLGUI.DLL"

could you help me as i did also UPcleaner and reinstall the unity pro but same issue.
regards.

M Dahab,

Based on the info Lare provided, I uninstalled Unity, ran UpCleaner 2x consecutively, rebooted, loaded the software, loaded the patches and then rebooted prior to attempting to open the software. All good after that.

T.