Regarding ArchestrA graphics

crazy

Hi,
I am new to ArchestrA, my issue is that I want to know the script written behind on one of the ArchestrA graphics which is present in one application window. I tried to import the window in ArchestrA IDE graphics to know the scripts of one of the graphics....but I get the error message: "One or more windows failed to import since they containArchestrA graphics. Please see ArchestrA Logger for more details."

Could any one let me know as how to know about the scripts which is present in one window application.I tried to import that window in ArchestraA IDE screen but I m getting the above message.....or how can I overcome this issue any other way to know the script.....please help.....please write the step's to solve the issue....

Last edited: