Honeywell ML200

yaldrim

Hi,

I am working on Honeywell ML200; CPU type: 2MLI-CPUU. Everything was going fine and I had completed project but during testing, controller error LED turned on and controller stopped operating.
I tried diagnostics and found error code 13 which mean base information error. Honeywell manual says turn controller on/off to remove this error, see the attached image. I did but error is still there.

please help me I am on site.

error.jpg

Similar Topics

I am using ML200 plc in my project for automation,i found power module of my PLC fails very frequently i am in search of reason of failure.i have...
Replies
Views
Hi Anybody knows how to enter Honeywell HMI config menu. I need to change date and time of HMI. HMI series: Honeywell HCi series
Replies
Views
Hi all. Would anyone happen to have the Modbus register datasheet for the Honeywell/EnergyICT EIMFlex Modular Meter v1.11 We've 40 of these that...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am learning to create shapes and VB Scripts in HMIWeb Display Builder. I wanted to change color of my rounded rectangle by script. I...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, I am getting random rack/slot errors. I go to download and everything is ok but then it has a error. For example - Yesterday everything...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom