mV data logger with scaling to an SI unit

DLMUK

Hi,

I need a module, ideally 4 channel but could use more than one, which will accept a mV input (range 0-30mV minimum). I also need to scale this mV value to an SI unit, probably kN, and then log the kN values at 3Hz.

Does anyone know of a module which would do this, or would it be a PLC application?

Thanks,

or use athermocouple input, or a wheatstone bridge amplifier.
depends on what you want to do with signal. or use a analog card on a PLC or use arduino (cheaper but not industrial

hi

thanks for the replies - the unit recommended looks good. Can anyone confirm that it can log at 3Hz?

The PLC may be able to process the data at 3Hz but from experience a lot of data loggers will only record values at 1Hz at the quickest.

Thanks,