Siemens PC Based HMI

I have an S7 315-2 PN/DP controller and I want to connect my WinCC HMI based PC (operator work station) through Ethernet. My question has two parts :

1- Is this the correct part no for my operator work station software ? Because I have to provide the client a runtime license.

6AV63812BN073AX0 (WINCC SYSTEMSOFTWARE V7.3, RC 512 (512 POWER TAGS), RUNTIME & CONFIGURATION -SW ON DVD, FLOATING LICENSE)

2- If I want to develop HMI Screens for my operator work station in TIA V13 SP1, do I have to add a WinCC RT Adv from Hardware Catalog into Simatic PC Station in the device view? Is this correct ?

Thanks and Regards,

You mention WinCC v7.3 and TIA v13 Sp1.
These are not directly compatible with each other.

WinCC v7.3 is the legacy SCADA software, though still used many places.
TIA v13 Sp1 is the current Siemens automation platform, and the PC based HMI software is either WinCC v13 Sp1 Advanced, or WinCC v13 Sp1 Professional.
The "advanced" version is the simpler "SCADA Lite", and the "professional" version is the full-blown SCADA replacement for WinCC v7.3.
To create HMI screens for TIA WinCC, you need the Advanced option or the Professional option for the TIA WinCC software. And for the target PC you need either a WinCC Advanced runtime license, or a WinCC Professional runtime license.