FTV 6.10SE Graph issue and printing on set time

Hello, I am currently running Factory talk View 6.10 SE program in which I have several data graphs setup within. I have a few graph issues that I need to work out. 1) Each time I have a power glitch the graphs erase data and then they start over, (How can I fix this?). 2) I also need to setup an automatic graph printout at a set time (How can I make that happen?)
Thanks

yes, I have make a data log model to save my trend info.
Print the graph itself from a 24 hour time period. Not just print screen (which would print everything on the screen itself but an actual printout of only the trend/graph)

I want the same layout as "print trend" when you right click on the trend itself.
Adding to that part, I want it to print automatic at a set time.

Are you tags included inside your datalog model?
Is your datalog model running all the time ??
Printing a trend is a problem, a trend means a lot of data.
The way I do this, it's gathering data into excel and them make a graph in excel.
For this purpose I use a package calles XLReporter from www.sytech.com
You need an OPC server in order to get data from plc to excel.

So if you are losing the data then either the DataLog is not logging data, or the trend is not connected to the DataLog.

A trend can operate off of live data only without using a DataLog. If you close the trend window and then re-open it, it starts over. No historical data is available. Connecting the trend to the DataLog will allow all the historical data to be displayed.

Open the trend object properties and view the Pens tab. Look at the Pens in the list and note the "Model" column. If this is empty then you are only getting live data, not historical data.

To select a tag from the DataLog model select DataLog Model from the Pen Source field and then click Add Pen to select the model and the pen.

If it is already pointing to the DataLog model then you need to troubleshoot the model and verify that the model has been started. Datalogging can be turned on and off. Make sure it has been turned on for that model.

As for printing the actual trend, the only option they give is to print the visible screen. Reporting functions aren't really built into FT View.

If your DataLog model is using an ODBC database (such as SQL server) then there are a bunch of reporting programs that can access and pull that data out into a report form without needing an OPC server.

OG

Yes, the trend is graphing and also I am able to change screens and come back and the info is still there. However, I have had report that the graphic is not there, and the computer will have to be restarted in order for the graphic to come back (If lucky).
As far as printing go, I don’t want a “print screen” but that has to be used.
Printing Goals: I need a print of a trend at X time. I don’t want a push button, or no adjustments. When I say print trend I want it to display the values/numbers that the trend is reading, the lines.
I don’t even want the print screen style. When you right click the trends and press push trends, that’s what I want to appear on the printer as a set time.
How can I do this??

Newbie:
I gave you my way of doing it, OperaGhost gave you his way. What have you tried to do. Operaghost's way is cheaper than mine but you have to deal with a SQL server. I'm not sure that with operaghost's procedure you can automate your printing with mine I know for sure you can do it.
By the way you can use FTalk OPC gateway whis is 6 or seven times cheaper than rslinx classic. I have test it and works like a charm.

If I understand correctly -
You'll need to setup the display w/ the trend you wanted printed to be Cached and Always Updating.
You'll then need to have a macro call the Trend Object's PrintChart method , telling it not to ShowPrinterSelection.
You can do this via VBA as well. There's an example in the Help file.

Is the computer running the SCADA application shutting down? (I don't know how long the power failures are or how you have your UPS configured)

Can you take a screenshot of the pen config in the trend and then one of the datamodel file management and log triggers screens?