GE QuickPanel IP Address Change

PLCPRO1

Hello,

I recently inherited some equipment into our plant. This equipment has a Compact Logix PLC, Yaskawa Motion Controller, and a GE QuickPanel (#IC754VBI12CTD-FG). I would like to change the IP addresses of these components so I can set them up on our plant network. I am able to change the PLC address, and the motion controller address, I Have the sofware for those. however, I have the Proficy software but don't have the Licence for it, Only running in Demo mode.

I should be able to change the QuickPanel Address through the Windows CE interface. But I need to change the Target PLC address so they can Communicate afterwards.

My Question is: Is it possible to change the IP address of the target PLC in Demo Mode, or is there another way I can change this?

This is the only GE QuickPanel in our plant. I don't really want to pay for another Licence just for this one touch panel. I have plans of replacing this panel with what I current use in our plant.

Any Help on this would be Appreciated.

Thanks

If you are operating in "Demo" mode you cannot download to the QuickPanel to change the PLC Access Driver's IP to match the new PLC IP. Also you cannot save any changes to the hard disk.
You can un-install Proficy ME and re-install it to get 4 days of "Trial" mode in which you can download and save everything.

While working with it I suggest that you get a small Compact Flash card and "Copy Project to CF" in the QuickPanel as a backup.