Weintek to s7 314 imf error

Shoaib53563

In plc fc 6 block use time to s5time converter.

In weintek Hmi i use read/write input numeric
I use 32bit unsighned formate and connect plc then hmi not show any think.
I don't understand hmi adress format and plc min max range.

Try 16 bit unsigned. Min/Max range limits the operator from entering invalid numbers in the field. Leave it at the default of 0000 to 9999 until you get it working.

Now i set 16 bit formate. Then hmi connect to plc and write any number. Plc data register change this value.
But i check plc online .
Plc display time value in minuts instead of mili second

a "time" value won't display parts that are zero, e.g. t#12m0s0ms displays as t#12m.
if you put the variable in a VAT-table, change the "display format" to "DEC" and it shows in all miliseconds 12min -> (L#720000)

then.. converting to S5TIME means loss of information. you can't have 1 hour and 230 ms for instance.

s5time can be..:
0..999 * 10 ms (max 9s990ms; 10ms resolution)
0..999 * 100 ms (max 1m39s900ms; 100ms resolution)
0..999 * 1 s (max 16m39s0ms; 1s resolution)
0..999 * 10 s ( max 2H46M30S; 10 sec resolution)

you might want to use IEC timers (SFB4,5)

Last edited:
I change vat table formate s5time to dec.
No sucess to solve issue.
I am already use IEC fc40 .

Can you post a screenshot of your VAT table with both the TIME variable (set by HMI) and the S5TIME variable?

I'm still confused why you want to go to s5time if you can use IEC timer and use the TIME variable directly