Using a test SLC without proper I/O config

phuz

I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this, but thought I should ask.
Over the years, when I'm given a SLC project, I'll load it in my test 5/05, but I only have a 10-slot rack for testing, and some of the programs have multiple racks. If the rack sizes match, I can just disable the IO and run the program no problem, but if the rack sizes don't match, it faults. So I usually just remove all that extra IO from the program and make the rack sizes match for testing purposes.

Is there any way to ignore the non-existent racks for testing so the program can be left "as is" ?

My recollection is that the physical racks must match the program configuration or a non-recoverable fault occurs. Unlike I/O slots, you can't "disable" non-existent racks or select different sizes from within the program.