windows 10 and rockwell

I just wanted to see if anyone else is running rockwell software in windows 10 before i upgrade my host os. I have installed 10 in vmware workstation and im running rslinx 2.59 rslogux v19 and v20 and studio 5000 v21 and factorytalk view studio 8.0 with no problems. I did however have to run the firsr version in compatibility mode to get ut to open without failure then turned it back off and its all working fine. I like the feel of the new os so far. Ill still of course have to run a virtual machine for a 32 bit system for older panelviews but that should be all. Just want everyone elses experience and opinion before i click upgrade!

If you are running virtual machines anyway, I'd just install all your rockwell software on a Windows7 virtual machine. It makes it easy to migrate to a new machine in the future if you have to and eliminates software incompatibilities.