wincc flexiable 2008 date recording

ajay34

hai guys ...

i ..need some clue or hint in manner to record date with time and send to excel file.

here what wanna archive .. operator fill the desire bin..which low level sensor (rotary type) when this sensor goes off date will be pop up at scada.(which i had done that) and same time record the date on cvs file (excel)..this date will remain till the low level is turn 'on Back' *(bin is empty)..

the big problem i have is everytime the scada (wincc close at end of the day
and reopen next day it will reset the time to current date will be display and excel file overwrite to current date..

can any 1 help or clue what might i have done wrong .

Similar Topics

hello all ... i m seeking help or sample whereby ...how to use recepi in wincc flexiable . thing is i try but seem i lack of understood or...
Replies
Views
hello all i would like to know is possiable to use script in manner to trigger bit something myself not so fimiliar on esp using script...
Replies
Views
hello all .. i would to seek a help in order to make choice of languange on wincc flexi for operation .. currently it was set on English but...
Replies
Views
dear all,..:bow: i have question please do correct me for it .. .after repair crash pc driver..wincc flexiable could not be start this due to...
Replies
Views
:bow: hai all ... as i post here before..i had lost on key liecense for wincc flexiable 2008..i had bought new software from seimens.since i m not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom