Twido TWDLCAE40DRF as a Modbus TCP/IP Slave

KyleO

Hello,

I am not new to PLC's but I am new to Twido. I am using Twido Suite 2.20.11 with a TWDLCAE40DRF.

I cannot find a resource that explains in a way I can understand how to set up I/O points as modbus TCP/IP registers on a slave device. Everything I find it how to set up the Twido as a master, it must be a slave in my setup.

I have an HMI that can communicate via Modbus TCP/IP to control devices and I would like to turn on outputs and get input indication via Modbus TCP/IP from the Twido into my HMI. Can anyone help? Thank you!

Hello,

I am not new to PLC's but I am new to Twido. I am using Twido Suite 2.20.11 with a TWDLCAE40DRF.

I cannot find a resource that explains in a way I can understand how to set up I/O points as modbus TCP/IP registers on a slave device. Everything I find it how to set up the Twido as a master, it must be a slave in my setup.

I have an HMI that can communicate via Modbus TCP/IP to control devices and I would like to turn on outputs and get input indication via Modbus TCP/IP from the Twido into my HMI. Can anyone help? Thank you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Kyle, we have the same issue, how did you can solve that?

It is standard Modbus addressing. Important thing to know is that if you would like to read for example modbus address %mw400, you have to use it somewhere in program or you have to use some address that comes after that one. It is enough to write somewhere in program %MW400:=%MW400...