Kinetix 350 brakes problem

I'm trying to start a new panel with 10 Kinetix 350 servo drives. Each of the drives is connected to an Elwood servo motor W-B330H-H04AA-AJ. I used the brake wiring diagram from the AB manual (the correct one) with ten AB 700-HK36Z24 relays to control 24vdc to the respective brakes. For some reason when I do a MSO motion direct command, all of the brake relays turn on releasing all 10 servo brakes. The brake+ and brake- I/O pins 43&44 are a transistor relay and appear to be being pulled open on the other drives somehow. I found that if I unhook the U,V,W,G plug (from the drive i'm doing the MSO on) from the the motor power cable that also contains the brake wires, it no longer turns on the other servo drives' brake relays. I was told by AB tech support to put a 50vdc, .01uF capacitor across pins 43/44 or from 43 to GND and it will filter out the PWM noise that is on the motor conductors. It will turn off one or two of the incorrectly firing relays sometimes so it's not a fix by any means. Any ideas? I've spend a LOT of hours on this one.

It might be that the brake transistors have too much leakage current to drive those little brake relays. As a test, can you swap the relay with a small motor contactor (like a 100-K if you're using AB parts)?

If you're not already using surge suppressors on your relays, you might try either an RC or diode version. That alone might add enough impedance to keep them from latching. In a pinch, run a 1/2W resistor in parallel with the coil to bleed off some of the leakage.