OPC Server for Factory TalK SE SCADA

kannanmkm

Dear all,

I working on a project for monitoring substations installed in our underground mine. We have like 25 to 30 RS485 Energy meters.

Is there any OPC freeware available in online so that i can get all energy meter values via modbus RTU server to SCADA

KEpware and Matrikon Trial versions only available.

AdvancedHMI has a native ModbusRTU driver. The driver won't work with FactoryTalk, but you can create your complete monitoring application with AdvancedHMI. And it will be much faster

Similar Topics

hi everyone, i am working on OPC factory server with Wonderware InTouch, in intouch view all the parameters (feed back) of instruments and pump...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever used Schneider's OPC Factory Server with Rockwell's FTview SE Local station before? I'm using a Schneider 416NHM30042A Modbus Plus...
Replies
Views
Looking for an OPC-Client that can be used for logging data and displaying trends on a display on the factory floor. Ideally a Redlion PTv with...
Replies
Views
**Edit, ok I think that the OFS simulator is, well, a simulator so doesn't actually connect to the PLC, weird that I can get the tags from the PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can the FT Historian SE catch and store data from an OPC Server like Matrikon? If so, Would the FT Historian take the timestamps directly...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom