CPM2* & CVM1-V2 OMRON PLCs

rcgirish

R
I have CX-Programmer Ver 2.0. I need to write a program for PLC type CVM1-V2,for a CPU Type CPU11, CPU21, However I dont see that option at all. I can see only SRM-v2,SRM1,CPM1(CPM1A),CPM2* device type options.
But I am able to run the CVM1-V2 type programs, but I am not able to create, can you please list out the differences b/n CVM1-V2 & CPM2* PLCs.
Jay, I need your inputs on this.
And 1 more question, any idea what signals are involved during the creation of I/O table??

Thanks a lot for your consideration
Girish
[email protected]

If you only have those PLC types available (CPM & SRM), then CX-Programmer is running in 'Junior' mode. (This is all that your licence number will allow).
To unlock the entire functionality of CX-Programmer, (and hence enable support for all Omron PLCs), you will need a full 1, or 10 user licence.
This can be entered via 'Help / About CX-Programmer', and clicking the 'Licence' button.
;)

The CVM1 is a big boy. The others are toys by comparison.

Go and buy the software. The latest version is 4.03.

Hello Bob,
The latest version of CX-Programmer is 5.0.
May not have reached your part of the world yet, but is iminent!!!
This has Function Block and Structured Text capabilities (IEC 61131-3)
Hooray!!!
:cool:

Thanks Paulus,
Was able to fix the license problem & now after the fix all the options are enabled.

Thnks everyone once again

Girish

Cvm1-v2

Hi there
I need to find out if there is anyway in which we can unlock an OMRON CVM1-V2 PLC??

If there is anyone using a similar Model PLC on a Flat Bed Large Scale printer in the Textile Printing industry, please do let me know.

I would highly appreciate all your support and input in this regards.

Tony

Hi Tony113
please start a new post.
this one started in 2004

it might be a dip sw setting
CX-programmer is well past V5 and now callerd CX-ONE