StripchartOPC - Has anyone heard of/used this tool?

CplHunter

http://stripchartopc.com/index.html

A coworker found this while googling around. It is a trending package and it looks very handy. However, I've never heard of it and this makes me reluctant to use it in a production setting. The fact that it looks so well built, is free (but closed-source), has been around for 6+ years...and yet apparently no one uses it or talks about it...my spidey-sense tells me this is a strange combination. I can't find any real info out there about it other than on the author's site.

Does anyone have any experience with this tool or with the author?

Similar Topics

While they came up quickly with a fix for the alarm date issue quickly I will have to drive around for a week or so, burning up a lot of fuel...
Replies
Views
Not a PLC question but I need expert help on this. My FactoryTalk stopped communicating with the server its hosted on. I had an error stating...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am currently working on a depalletizer for a customer and we are doing a hoist upgrade. This is a SLC500 processor and the drives are...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm having issues with connected components. I got a new laptop and I installed all the RA programs I need without problem. I was...
Replies
Views
My Panelview plus 700 HMI stopped working and I replaced it with a new one. Moved the sd card from the previously installed panel to this one and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom