Yaskawa V1000 F7-xx User Parameters via EtherNet/IP Instance 166

aiki202

Has anyone successfully setup an F7-xx user settable parameter in the V1000 (or A1000) VFDs? I am communicating to an RA CompactLogix PAC via EtherNet/IP using Assembly Instance 166 for the input (status) data. All of the default data is updating correctly. I would like to custom assign one of the F7-xx parameters (F7-41 for example) as "Heat sink Temperature" (as an example). According to the manual the heat sink parameter is 0068hex. When I enter this hex value into the F7 parameter and update the VFD parameters in Drive Wizard nothing shows up in the PAC tag database. How do I correctly assign user parameters (hopefully without using explicit messaging)?

Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Using Yaskawa V1000 to drive a 2ft conveyor with has 1HP motor and motor rated current at 1.83A. I am running the conveyor the whole day, after...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have several Yaskawa V1000 VFDs connected via Serial Modbus to Opto22 serial modules. Everything is sort of working. I was able to set...
Replies
Views
I'm getting ready to do a lab on communicating directly from an Automation Direct HMI to a Yaskawa V1000 using Modbus RTU. Surprisingly, I've...
Replies
Views
Dear Superiors,📚:wizard: I'm new for s7-300 and yaskawa v1000 drives communication via profibus. My aim is to find how to run the drive or...
Replies
Views
I have an application where I have a 5HP TEFC Baldor running open loop from a Yaskawa V1000 drive. At times due to environmental changes the motor...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom