Runtime Application type in FactoryTalk View Studio?

wendaiyu

Hi, folks, how’s going?

When we create Runtime Application in FactoryTalk View Studio, how to know which type (7.0, 6.0…) we should select? I used to choose the highest one, but it did NOT work after downloading to some PanelView Plus.

Thanks a lot.

Runtime Application type.JPG

You need to find out what version of Firmware is in the Panelview you are downloading too. I don't have one in front of me now but if you go into the PV settings you should be able to find a menu item that will tell you the version of Firmware.

Then when you create a runtime app. just select the one that matches your PV.

Similar Topics

Hello ladies and gents I’ve hit a road block on a project, it’s AB for preface this is a converting line including Winder tailsealer and...
Replies
Views
Recently, I fresh install Win10 system, and install FT studio 8:00. when I use its Application Manager Restore runtime application to Restore a...
Replies
Views
I have a .mer file that was sent with a machine we just had built. I opened up the application manager and clicked on restore runtime...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I should know this , but here it goes . If you create a ME Application on one computer , and you create a runtime file and...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I'm working on a FactoryTalk View ME project and I have my communication path setup with my L33 CompactLogix and when I do the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom