dox 10 automatic flag error after using PM16 fast loop

V35G13

Dear Dox 10 Gurus,
I actually have very limited knowledge about dox 10 and I d like to
consult you about attached error.
I have a program and I try to add a flow pulse reading.
PM 16 is the fast loop and I can adjust its scan time around 100 ms.
well the flow meter pulse width is about 200 ms.
but the problem is I could not translate the project after I did attached small rung:)
NOte: I tried reset global falgs but did not help
I d appreciate if any dox guru can help.
best regards
Volkan

flagresetr.jpg autoFlagError.jpg TransErrorAfterUsingPM16.jpg myfirstrung.jpg

Last edited:
Did you solve your problem? If not, just reply and I’ll see if I can help you.

These kind of errors can occur due to compilator (DOX10) configuration error, or lack of address space. Not entity sure of the capabilities of the PM16 sub module, but it is generally considered good practice to program the fast scan module in plain STL code due to no overhead compilator code.

Best Regards
wanrover