FT View issue

Steve Bailey

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
The boondocks of Western Massachusetts USA
I got a .apa file for a PanelView Plus 1000 HMI. When I tried to import into FT View Studio Release Number 5.10.00 (CPR 9 SR 2), Patch/Pack Number 0, Build Number 09 using the application manager, I get the message that the file is not a valid archive file. Could that be a version mismatch or is it more likely that the .apa file is corrupt?

Similar Topics

I'm using legacy recipe to download a recipe to the PLC. A little background, the recipes are large. They are broken down into 6 tables, each 16...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an issue accessing tags in 3 of my plcs'. When I go to select a tag there is no folder drop down as can be seen in the photo. Any...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Im having trouble transferring a program from one panelview 550 to an new one. I can insert a flash card into the old panelview and upload...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm having an issue with connecting View Studio emulation to a real PLC. I am running View Studio 8.01 on a Hyper-V virtual machine...
Replies
Views
I'm working on a system with three Panelview 7's connected in a DLR. The system started having miscellaneous DLR faults and they were supposedly...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom