Incremental Encoder value in S7 200

faisal rasool

Hi,
I want to know how we show the inremental encoder value in 360 degree at wincc flexible runtime.
Encoder is Omron E2B2-CWZ6C 200P/R
PLC is S7 200 and CPU 224xp.
When i set presenet value in wincc flexible it give exect value in one rotation after Second rotation its value high from 360.please tell me anyone how i show the exact value of encoder in 360 degree after one rotation or second rotation its give value less than 360.thanks

Similar Topics

I have an application using an incremental encoder and then I convert it to degree (0-360) using calculation program. For a while, the calculation...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am using a B&R X20 unit and want to integrate an incremental encoder (OUT A, B, & Z). I have three BOOL digital input pins for my A,B...
Replies
Views
A bit of background here: We use an incremental encoder with a counting module in our PLC configuration. Using dual phase / quadrature counting...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to take the counts I am getting on my plc from an incremental encoder and use them to keep track of position. I have never...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , We are thinking of using a BEI Incremental Encoder for one conveyor control , but keeping track of the speed of this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom