panelview plus 600 - fatal application error

darienpogi

hello guys!

i have an error in my panelview, I tried everything :(

error said: Application MERuntime.exe has performed an illegal operation and will be shutdown.

my firmware version 5.10.16
i tried to download firmware (3.20.11)(4.00.15)(5.00.09) but always saying not compatible firmware :(

any comments and suggestion will be appreciated
thanyou :)

Hi and welcome to the Forum!...

Is it currently connected to the controller assigned to its shortcut?

That message can appear if disconnected at runtime.

Have a look here also...

57834 - Fatal Application Error, MERUNTIME.exe
Access Level: TechConnect

If you cannot access the above...

The MER file may be corrupted - recompile a new one

The terminal's firmware may be corrupt - re-flash the firmware

An embedded picture may be too large - reduce size

A macro file may have some invalid syntax - correct syntax

What is the actual firmware revision that the terminal is currently using? (not the MER version).

Regards,
George