fx2n system with program sequence error

Then

I am not able to send my machine back to manufacturer to have it diagnosed and that is where thats at. So I have been educating myself on mitsubishi control and plcs.

What I have is a hmi e700 connected to a fx2n-32mr,fx2n-16ex,fx2n-10pg,fx2n-4da,fx2n-1hc,then 2 mr-j2s-200a and then 2 hc-sfs202k

The battery went dead on the fx2n-32mr and I lost program. The machine builder sent me an eeprom I loaded software but my z axis does not function.

they want me to ship machine to east coast for them to fix machine. I may as well just drop it off pier here in san diego.

Any way when I pull up alarm page it says "program sequence error" I've contacted mitsubishi they tell me to talk to machine builder. So I have been reading manual after manual trying to learn. Its quite interesting but I have yet to find a solution.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Steve Walden

You say you pulled up the alarm page.
I presume you mean on the E700.

In the him program there will be a 'bit' or value corresponding with that alarm. From there the fault can be diagnosed.

You will need GX Developer to access the plc program and E designer to access the HMI program.

From there you can read the alarm bit from the hmi and marry it up to the same bit in the plc program.

The sequence error could be anything.

It is something was expected to be at a certain place at a certain time with a certain value - one of those failed.