Easter Eggs

If you know where to press, and if I can, I put an author screen with my signature, company name, phone & email.

Also, would a self-destruct mode screen count?

Did an old Fix4.0 once where every Halloween a witch would fly across the screen every 10 minutes. Also had a Santa slide up from bottom on xmas. Seem to remember it did something for the operators birthday too, but I don't remember what.

i also hide exit and go to development buttons. usually not enabled unless I flip a bit in the PLC.

Okay, here's one that I remember a colleague and I adding to a FactoryLink App back in the early 90s:

There was a screen for pump control at a settling pond, and if you clicked a certain, small object on the screen then it opened another screen with an underwater scene that had a crab scurrying along the bottom, fish swimming in the center and ducks swimming across the surface. The object of our little "game" was to click a duck and release a "poop ball" that, if timed correctly, would miss the fish and hit the crab, causing the crab to shrink until it disappeared. We put far too much time into that, but we were on-site and waiting for some contractors to finish some work before we could resume testing our software.