omrom cjig-cpu43h programming manual

rstamares

Anyone here can give me a copy of programming manual using cjig-cpu43h series.. (OMRON)

thanks in advance...

Try a few. Awesome PLC.

They are all at the above site. Thanks Eric.

I have a CD that I think is only issued in Ozz. It includes SEVEN manuals for the CJ1 and CS1. Same processor different physical form. One manual is about 600 pages and covers programming functions only.

Love the PLC. Use it whenever possible. Small form, cigarette packet size, 64 bit I/O cards and no rack. Awesome power, features and functions. Have not seen anything like it from other manufacturers yet, but it will come.

Have fun. Any questions, apply here and we will help if we can.

Suggest CX-Programmer V4.03. It is the latest. If you have V4.01, I can put you in the direction of free updates to V4.03.

can anyone here can give me a copy of this PLC omron software
>>>CX-Programmer V4.03

or give me where can i find a free software in the net??

No one here will give it to you. You have to buy it from your local Omron office or distributor.

I do not think anyone here condones software theft.

Not quite caught up yet Phillip, the prices have not yet reached those lofty heights!!!!

By the way, the CJ1H is the rocket ship!!!

Had a serious, long hard look at the CompactLogix with my AB distributor's rep and quite frankly cannot afford the hardware or software for my work. Also, do not like the network choices.

I have been using some of AB's Device Net I/O modules on a job but they are HUGE!!! Priced fairly competitively though. Tempted to try Wago modules next time. More than competitive.

Having a couple of weeks off and then having a look at Schneider's Premium TSX. Not impressed so far but will give the rep a go. Lot of questions to be asked of course. Will report back after the investigation.

BobB said:
Suggest CX-Programmer V4.03. It is the latest. If you have V4.01, I can put you in the direction of free updates to V4.03.

They have come out with version 5.0. I bought it a few weeks back.

Quite right with v5.0
Omron at long last have IEC 61131 support (Function Blocks and Structured Text) - but only for certain PLCs - CS/CJ (-H) version 3 , so use the IEC stuff with care, or you may have to buy new hardware to match your program. ;)