how to create data loger file automatic every signle operation

rajeshputta

I want to make each process digital data logger to record data and create the reports of every my welding process measuring current from my CT. every time should create new record data excel file of every my welding process,the data file should be generate automatic after complete my process.
the same would like it to be HMI to laptop(pc) based.
is possible using Excel as a data logger?
iam using Delta HMI & PLC + signal Conditioner for my application.
Please guide me how to achieve.

I suggest you too use XML files. Easy to implement on programs types like SFC. 3 blocks and a server-client aplication and you send the info you want about the process, machine etc.to the server. Have aa nice day!

http://www.advancedhmi.com/
I would use a database to log the information. A computer running advancedHMI and communicating Modbus to the PLC will get the information that you need.
A little bit of code will connect and save to a database.

Hope this helps,

I suggest you too use XML files. Easy to implement on programs types like SFC. 3 blocks and a server-client aplication and you send the info you want about the process, machine etc.to the server. Have aa nice day!

Thank you
Need to buy a server license if any?pl suggest name.
I know delta e-server app only.