PI control in Ladder ??

aprilchu

Hi all ,

I want to ask how can i use PI control in Seimen ladder program ??

It is because in the data sheet , it said that the users can config the functional block as P, I, D , PI ,PD or PID function . In this time, I just want a PI function only, so which input values i need to config ??
Also, the meaning of that values .

thx :cool:

Hello Aprichu;
When you installed Step7, pdf documents were installed on your hard disk (Start-->Simatic-->Documentation-->English (or any language you chose for the installation of Step7). You will find a document named Step7-PID control. The chapter of the function blocks has a neat diagram showing the relationships of all parameters for FB41 (CONT_C).
For example, notice that there is a switch allowing selection of the derivative element of the controller. It is called D_Sel; if it is set at value = 0, then you have no access to the derivative element, and you work with a PI controller (of course, parameters P_sel and I_sel must be ON). Check out the following diagram.
The document also describes all other parameters of the PID function.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

fb41.jpg