Migrating 1771-KE module to MVI56-xx

Deal All,
Which module of Prosoft product that can be used to replace an old 1771-KE Serial Communication module in ControlLogix5000 Platform ?
Regards, ES

The 1771-KE module is a DF1 to DH+ network translator.

A similar module from Prosoft is the MVI56-DFCM module, which allows DF1 protocol interface to a ControlLogix platform controller.

It's not exactly the same, because you're reading and writing emulated data tables inside the MVI56 module instead of passing network requests on to the DH+ network. It allows connection to a CPU in the local chassis, not on the DH+ network.

There are some DH+ network interfaces still on the market but they are expensive and some of them are not supported by Rockwell Automation (like the DataLink and EquusTek devices).

To choose the most appropriate device, you should narrow down whether you want it for its DH+ network interface or for its DF1 serial interface.