CPU Status Show in Wincc Flexible 2008

faisal rasool

Hi Everyone,
I want to know how i show the cpu status in wincc flexible runtime. i am using the cpu 325-2dp with profibus network.
when anyone faults occurs in cpu like SF,BF i want to show these faults in wincc flexible.thanks

Thanks Lare for reply.i used this program but in this program only one LED is show at time may be i do not understand properly please guide me how i show complete CPU LED at time.thanks

haven't used it.

But how I understand it, you need to ask every led status with different call of FC112s with different parameters and Calls need to be on different program cycle.

You maybe need to also set / reset bits on program, that you can read several led status (set, if led is on and reset if led is off later,, when you asked status.)...

or only update led status to HMI, when you have succesfulle readed it from CPU.

Thanks Lare for Reply.i ready call FC112 server time.it work properly for SF fault LED,Run LED,but i need BF fault LED,when i set for bus Led W#16#11,W#16#12 its always LED Bit ON.Please tell me how i Use it properly.I am new with PLC, so Some basic Thinks i do not Know.thanks