analog output faceplate in delta v

diar

im trying to configure hand indication control (HIC) i doing the following:
1- configure AI,MANUAL LOADER,AO in control studio named as 100-hic-401 and i use AO_FP AND AO_DT with this tag properties .when i go online and make simulation for my configuration it is good .

2-but my problem is in delta v operator , i add valve dynamo in one picture for cooling water system and when i press on this valve (on operator mode ) the face plate of analog output opened with errors (dvsys.@modfb@.... dose not exist ,and many other errors ) , when i skip these errors and try to increase output also i get error message.

how can i fix .

hi rebetiko thanks for your answering , but ao faceplate in my system they use indicator for pv with it to help operator to manually adjust the out to valve and see change directly on pv ,but my broblem not with pv (ai) but inface plate configuration ,is there standard faceplate or it is user programmed.