error during the download program on IC200CPUE05 VERSAMAX PLC with an ethernet cable

YKR

Good evening, during the download program on a IC200CPUE05 VERSAMAX, after returning the necessary information in the set tempory IP address,the following errors are displayed

-check the address mac of the PLC
-The current user logged on the development computer must have full administrator privileges
-The target must be PACSystems Located on the development computer's local subnet, as specified by the computer's subnet mask and the IP addresses of the computer and the PACSystems.

I have corrected these faults but I'm still not able to download the program,the same message are displayed,please help me.
note:i use proficy machine edition 7.0

Last edited:
Good evening, during the download program on a IC200CPUE05 VERSAMAX, after returning the necessary information in the set tempory IP address,the following errors are displayed

-check the address mac of the PLC
-The current user logged on the development computer must have full administrator privileges
-The target must be PACSystems Located on the development computer's local subnet, as specified by the computer's subnet mask and the IP addresses of the computer and the PACSystems.

I have corrected these faults but I'm still not able to download the program,the same message are displayed,please help me.
note:i use proficy machine edition 7.0
If those messages are still displayed then they did not get properly corrected.
Please try correcting each again. o_O

thanck for your reply ,however i not understand very well the the third error
(The target must be PACSystems Located on the development computer's local subnet, as specified by the computer's subnet mask and the IP addresses of the computer and the PACSystems)
please can you explain me

thanck for your reply ,however i not understand very well the the third error
(The target must be PACSystems Located on the development computer's local subnet, as specified by the computer's subnet mask and the IP addresses of the computer and the PACSystems)
please can you explain me
I believe it means that the IP address of the PLC and of the PC used to connect to it must be similar.
Try setting one to 192.168.0.100 and the other to 192.168.0.200 and make the Masks 255.255.255.0

Then see if you can 'Ping' the PLC from the PC, if you cannot then there is something else wrong. If you can but still cannot connect to the PLC verify that the software running on the PC is properly configured.

This, along with information from the Proficy help file, suggests to me that the temporary IP address tool included with Proficy only works on PAC systems PLCs. The VersaMax CPUE05 is not a PAC systems PLC.
Russ, is that correct?

This, along with information from the Proficy help file, suggests to me that the temporary IP address tool included with Proficy only works on PAC systems PLCs. The VersaMax CPUE05 is not a PAC systems PLC.
Russ, is that correct?
Steve may be correct, here is what the the utility's "Help Button" says:
To set a temporary address on a device or controller:

• Connect the device to the Ethernet network.
  • Do one of the following:
    • In the Utilities Ribbon, click the
      setip_node.gif
      Set Temporary IP Address node (or right-click it and choose Open).
      - or -
    • (Logic Developer - PLC only; PACSystems RX7i, PACSystems RX3i, or VersaMax ENIU targets only.) Right-click the
      target.gif
      target, point to Offline Commands, and choose Set Temporary IP Address.
  • In the Set Temporary IP Address dialog box that appears, do all of the following:
    • In MAC Address, specify the MAC address for the target.
    • In IP Address to set, specify the temporary IP address you want to set on the target.
    • If necessary, in Network Interface Selection, select the check box and specify the network interface on which the target is located.
  • When the rest of the fields are properly configured, click the Set IP button.
    The IP Address of the specified target is set to the indicated address. This may take up to a minute.
As the ENIU is a specialized CPUE05, in theory it should work
When EXACTLY do you see that error and did the "Set Temporary IP" utility complete with a "Success" dialog?

Trying to make us "GUESS" at what you are seeing and doing can be counter-productive. šŸ™ƒ

Last edited: