Ethernet comunication between Siemens S7-300 and Control logic.

SHKODRAN

Hi everybody ,
I have to wonder if it is possible to exchange data and how.
Someone knows where I can find material about?

any help is appreciated.

Regards.

There was a thread on here not too long ago about this, and a link popped up to the Siemens tech support pages, where they had a FB for the Siemens PLC and an AOI for the control Logix PLC that allowed them to communicate directly over ethernet with no middle man. They had instructions and examples for implementation, the whole works.

However, if you have a little more money to spend, I'd be looking at a Red Lion Data Station Plus, or a Prosoft module like this one. It'll save you a lot of headaches.

Similar Topics

Hello all. I have a future project planned with a leibinger jet3up inkjet printer that I will have to send the print details to the printer via...
Replies
Views
Hello. I'm trying to comunicate to Siemens SIMATIC ET 200S IM 151-8 PN F-CPU using CitectNexa 6.1 via Ethernet. I don't know wich Citect driver...
Replies
Views
hi Im trying to conect to a controllogix controller with rslinx troght a ethernet 1756-enbt/a, rslinx conects with this device, but it cant...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a s7-1200 and I would like to read the tags present in this controller with my controllogix controller. The two controllers don't use...
Replies
Views
Can we use a Simotion D455 ethernet port x127 as a gate, to access S7-1500 plc Tia Portal program ? In the Simatic manager, we used Netpro to do...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom