printing from HMI

umakant15

Hi all...I am using panelview 7 hmi ..I want online printing from this HMI.. I don't want to store data.. I just want continuous printing of 1 minute interval.. every one minute printers should print whatever data HMI have.. Panelview 7 HMI have printer socket.. thank you....!

from above literature i understand how to set up printer with hmi..
one thing i want that i dont want manual printing like when i give command "print" then printing occurs..
what i want ..that as the value of perticular tag is going up down.. printer should print these data automatically as value of tag update..without any command by operator.

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm trying to send PDF screenshots from my 1500 comfort panel HMI to a specific folder in an IPC that is connected on the same network. It is...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Is it possible to do a screen print from a Red Lion CR3000 HMI? I have build a nice table showing the Date and the values and it...
Replies
Views
We have designed a test rig for a client using a FX3S-10MR-DS PLC connected via RS422 to a GOT Simple GS217-WTBD. We used IQworks2 to develop...
Replies
Views
We are trying to develop a quality control program using Delta PLC HMI DOP-B07S415. We want print simple text messages with time stamp. We...
Replies
Views
I want My bills should Print From Redlion HMI/ Tell me If it is Possible, And Also Attach the Configuration for it ,If Possible. Thanks, Awaiting...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom