PV 300 Keypad

tg_lind

I have a PV 300 Keypad, no PLC, no cable for computer. I need to clear the memory in this unit. When I press the left and right arrow keys simultaneously, I get what looks like a lock or key on the screen. It is partially hidden by the banner that states "612 No Active Nodes". I tried a few combinations on the power up trick when the boot sequence gets to 32, but have not found the correct one. Does anyone know how I can clear the memory in the unit? Unit is a 2711-K3AL21.

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/archive/index.php/t-63477.html

From the above thread:

In order to reset a standard keypad PanelView to its factory default settings:

a) Reboot the unit.

b) As soon as self test number 32 is reached, press the lower left most key (i.e. F9 in the PanelView 1000, or F1 in the PanelView 300 micro) while simultaneously pressing the upper right most key on the front of the unit (i.e. the number 9 in PanelView 1000, or the "UP" arrow in the PanelView 300 micro).

Regards,

As I said, I tried a few of the combinations of keys while re-booting. This does not tell me which keys to press for a PV 300 Keypad. It is not a Micro. I have tried the Upper most right and the lower most left keys and this did not work.