PLC furnace control

ceilingwalker

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello all. I am going to integrate a small industrial gas furnace/reactor. It currently has combustion blower, tube type burners, air/gas mixing valve, etc. I would like to know if anyone knows of a good source to purchase these things that can interface with a PLC. Serial connection or Ethernet/EtherCAT works. In specific I am looking for a burner package (ignitor and flame detector as part of package), and a gas/air mix control valve. I have a combustion blower that runs at constant speed. The temperature on this furnace does not fluctuate. It ramps to one temp and then stays there, nothing fancy. This little furnace is part of a much larger system, that's why I would like to bring it under PLC control. Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.