RSLogix 5000 20.03 SFC Editor

Saulo35

Hi,

I find immensely annoying the fact that the SFC editor redraws the screen after every edit, moving it and moving the element (step or transition being edited) away from where my mouse pointer is.

I wish I could says this with Samuel L. Jackson's voice in Pulp Fiction: "I DARE YOU TO MOVE THE SCREEN ONCE MORE, I DOUBLE DARE YOU!"

Back to normal.

Does anybody know a solution to this?

Thank you

Similar Topics

Tonight I'm contemplating using a technique I saw the other day while troubleshooting an installation of a legacy machine for a customer of mine...
Replies
Views
Is this a bug in RSLogix 5000, or is there something wrong. I cannot get the TONR command to work in a sequential function chart; I can get it to...
Replies
Views
Hello, Is there a way to stop an SFC action with a P0 Pulse (Falling Edge) qualifier from executing if the SFC is reset? Currently when I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm hoping someone may be able to shed some light on the following questions concerning executing subroutines written as SFC's in RSLogix...
Replies
Views
Hi, has anyone come across any good documentation on SFC and STL as used in RSLogix 5000 Version 11 pro. I have just loaded my new version and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom