Klockner Moller

Logix_Stef

Hi guys,

here I have a Klockner Moller Easy 820 Dc PLC which I need to back up. KM was taken over by Eaton some years ago. After trying to establish what software I need, some place in Germany suggested Eaton easySoft-Basic V6.94. The interface cable I got from RS. When trying to go online, I noticed the 800/820 series is not included in the software. Searching online always brings me back to the easySoft Basic. Is there any other software on the market which supports the KM820?
I enquired in Germany where I pot it from, they say it will support the 820, but it does not. Any help, please?

Thanks.

Stef.

I know you can use Picosoft (from A/B) to program the 512 models, so you can probably use it for the 820's as well. A/B sells these nearly identical programmable relays. You may be able to get Picosoft from your Rockwell Distributor. You could also try Easysoft Pro.

I know you can use Picosoft (from A/B) to program the 512 models, so you can probably use it for the 820's as well. A/B sells these nearly identical programmable relays. You may be able to get Picosoft from your Rockwell Distributor. You could also try Easysoft Pro.

Thanks for that, learned something new. I'll contact Routeco next week.

(y)