Red Lion Crimson 3, Display time on trend.

Edmhydraulics

Good morning everyone, a quick question, I have been trying to get the time to display on the trend viewer in Crimson 3. It doesn't look like its possible easily.

Does anyone have any ideas on this?

Thanks Edm.

Good morning everyone, a quick question, I have been trying to get the time to display on the trend viewer in Crimson 3. It doesn't look like its possible easily.

Does anyone have any ideas on this?

Thanks Edm.

I can't even imagine a way to *not* have the time show up. It always does on all my trends. Can you provide additional information including your display model number and Crimson version?

I know it seems strange, I want the time to show up on the bottom of the trend as normal, perhaps display in 30 second increments, the time lines are there but not the actual time, example 2:30:33pm or in 24hr 14:30:33. I am using a graphite 10" display. And I have been through all of the trend parameters with no luck.

I know it seems strange, I want the time to show up on the bottom of the trend as normal, perhaps display in 30 second increments, the time lines are there but not the actual time, example 2:30:33pm or in 24hr 14:30:33. I am using a graphite 10" display. And I have been through all of the trend parameters with no luck.

OK, I don't know of a way to do that. I just want to be sure that you haven't overlooked the fact that you can touch the screen and the cursor time will show up and will follow the cursor.

With this functionality, I have never found a time grid to be necessary. The time zoom (IN and OUT buttons) also helps if you want to see detail.

Sorry I can't help otherwise.